Heat Loss Calculator
The online Heatline Heat Loss Calculator is designed to give you an initial indication of the heating requirements within your home.
- Enter a name for your room (e.g. Master Bedroom or Spare Bedroom).
- Choose type of room (e.g. Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room).
- Enter height, width and length details.
- Hit "Add room" button.
- Repeat process for all rooms in your home.
- Print out the details (PLEASE NOTE: your details are not saved and will be lost if you navigate away from the page).
- Contact your Gas Safe registered installer to discuss your exact heating requirements.
This tool is a basic heat loss calculator and is provided as a guideline only to indicate the likely size and type of radiator that could be used to heat a room according to your specification. This tool should not be used in isolation to size a heating system and Heatline accepts no liability for any incorrectly sized radiators or heating systems installed as a result of using this tool. To accurately calculate heat loss calculation or determine system sizing, a "Gas Safe" registered or competent installer should be consulted.